PAEDOPHILE HARBINSON SEEN WITH YOUNG TEENS !!!

Sex offender banned from being within 100m of areas where kids congregate.

CONCERNS have been raised about how police and social services are monitoring a hhigh-profile loyalist jailed for sexually abusing a 13-year-old schoolgirl. Convicted paedophile Mark Harbinson (45) received a three-and-a-half year sentence for molesting the schoolgirl and having topless pictures of her on his mobile phone

kr

Harbinson, from sheepwalk Road in Stoneyford, was released from Magilligan Prison last month. He will remain monitored by police, probition and social services as a convicted sex offender untill May 2017. Among the restrictions placed upon him are he must not communicate or associate with any youths under 18-years-of-age. However, it is beleived that since his release Harbinson has reinvolved himself with The Pride of the Village flute band despite the band having very young members. The group has applied to hold a mass band parade through the village involving 20 bands and more than 1,000 supporters next Sarurday. Residents say Harbinson has also been seen in the company of teenagers at a loyalist bonfire site on the outskirts of Stoneyford, in direct breach of his release conditions. These state he must not be within 100 meters of areas “where children congregate without prior notification of Social Services”.

Police have been asked to clarify if Harbinson – who was expelled from the Orange Order following his conviction – has breached the terms of his release since returning to the area. South Antrim MLA Michel McLaughlin is to meet the PSNI area district commander today. Mr McLaughlin said peope had raised concerns about Harbinson return to the village and tensions linked to it. “There has not been a bonefire in this village for sometime,” he said. “I understand that Mark Herbinson has involved himself in the village band and was seen on Tuesday afternoon in the company of youths at the bonefire site,” he said. “I will be meeting with police to hear how they intend handling the situation in Stoneyford.”

Answers sought over paedophile’s possible breach of release terms.

Restrictions placed upon him include :

  • That he must not “without reasonable excuse cause or excuse from directly initiating any comnunicition with or initiating access to and having association with any children under the age of 18.
  • Having any young person under 18 in any vehicle which he owns or has access to without prior approval from Social Services and his Designated Risk Manger.
  • Possessing any software including mobile telephone/ computer technology/ camera, which would store files or images of young persons unless approved by his designated risk manger.
  • Having in his possession any photograph of a child under the age of 18 years without prior approval from Social Services and his Designated Risk Manger.
  • Participating in any voluntary or charitable organisation without the appoval of his risk manger.

He must also allow police and social services access to his home at any time to search the premises to ensure he is a biding by the terms of his release.

With many thanks to : Allison Morris, Irish News.

PREDATOR ALEART – JAMIE GALLACHER FROM WISHAW – PREDATOR ALERT !!!

971931_116365171904929_480914646_n

JAMIE GALLACHER. From Wishaw he’s a Sex Offender. Sending Young Bhoys Videos telling them what hed love them to Do to Him If any Ones In Doubt I have The Video Here To Prove It Please Share and Share Protect Our Fenian Familys. Sons From This Monster. Please Don’t Take this as a Rant Or a Foolish Prank folk That Truly No me. No the I Do Not Bullshit. Get Him Ta Fuck. TY All

ANGER AS ‘PUBLIC NUISANCE’ SEX OFFENDER IS HANDED A SIX-MONTH SUSPENDED JAIL TERM

A VICTIM of a sex offender his hit out at the latest sentence handed to the North Belfast man who a magistrate this week branded a “public nuisance“. James Rankin was given a six-month suspended sentence and put on the sex offenders register for seven years after exposing himself to a woman as she walked through a park last July.

James Rankin leaves Laganside Courthouse in Belfast where he was appearing in relation to exposing himself in pubic.
James Rankin leaves Laganside Courthouse in Belfast where he was appearing in relation to exposing himself in pubic.

While Belfast Magistrates Court was told he had ‘propositioned’ another woman just one month earlier, it has also emerged he carried out a more serious attack previously. The victim, who was 20 at the time, was assaulted by Rankin who tried to drag her into undergrowth as she walked her dog at the Bone Hills in the Oldpark area of North Belfast. The young woman, who was left traumatised by the attack which happened in broad daylight, managed to free herself and run off following a struggle. Rankin (36), of Clareglen in Ballysillan, sped off in his car but his victim managed to memorise the registration and reported it to police, who traced him to him home within hours of the offence. At a hearing in December last year, the court was told when police arrived Rankin had changed and his clothing was in the washing machine in an attempt to destroy any evidence. He denied the offences but was found guilty of attempted sexual assault. Last month he was sentenced to four years in prison suspended for two years and placed on the sex offenders register for that offence.

However, his young victim was not told at the time that Rankin was facing a further charge of exposing himself and committing a sex act in front of another woman, who fled the scene and reported him to police. Rankin again denied the offence, claiming he hadn’t been in the park, but later entered a guilty plea just as a  contest  hearing was due to take place. Sentencing him on Wednesday for the second offence, District Judge Amanda Henderson told Rankin had he made physical contact with the woman he would have gone straight to prison. Speaking to The Irish Newsthe mother of Rankin’s first victim said her daughter feels let down that she was not informed about the latest case. ” My daughter went through the ordeal of giving evidence in court beause she thought it would stop this happening again to anyone else,” she said. “She only found out that he had attacked another woman when she read it in the paper. “The day we went to court he didn’t care less – he walked up and down past us smirking. “He’s more than a mmenace, he’s a danger to women everywhere and should have been jailed.”

With many thanks to : Allison Morris, Irish News.

CONCERN AS SEX OFFENDER GOES MISSING FROM ADDRESS

” It’s alarming that this man has disobeyed the terms and conditions of his release and is being sought after by police ” – Alban Maginness.

A 29-YEAR-OLD rapist who brutally attacked a 64-year-old women in her own home has gone on the run. Joseph Francis McCabe from West Belfast, was jailed for 14 years in 2006 and put on the sex offenders ‘ register for life after he admitted to breaking into the women’s house and raping her in February 2005. But he did not serve his full sentence and has now gone missing.

Joseph Francis McCabe (29)DO NOT APPROACH
Joseph Francis McCabe (29)
DO NOT APPROACH

McCabe, who had been living at an undisclosed address in Belfast, was reported missing on Tuesday evening. Police disclosed he had gone on the run yesterday. They have warned the public not to approach him and have appealed to McCabe to hand himself in. He is decribed as being 6ft tall, with short dirty fair hair. During his 2006 trial McCabe, who had an address at Iris Street in West Belfast at the time, claimed he had been hearing voices since he was eight. Sentencing him at Belfast Crown Court sitting in Antrim in September 2006, Judge Kevin Flinnegan described the attack as a “terrifying, prolonged ordeal”. Judge Finnegan said the woman had been subjected to “a violent sexual offence carried out with significant gratuitous violence”.

McCabe and another masked man smashed their way into the woman’s flat when she was reading in bed. McCabe told his victim to “kiss me, kiss me on the lips” before he partly stripped her and raped her. The pair later ran off. SDLP North Belfast assembly member, Alban Maginness, said he was disturbed McCabe had gone on the run. “Given the circumstances, people would be very concerned and particularly his victim will be concerned,” he said. “It’s alarming that this man has disobeyed the terms and conditions of his release and is being sought by police. “I would also appeal to people who have any knowledge of his whereabouts to report it to police so he can be safely returned, either to his address, or prison, if that is necessary.”

With many thanks to : Claire Simpson, Irish News.

RAPIST TRIES TO SHUT DOWN ANTI-ABUSE FACEBOOK SITE

  1. Blacks Road sex attacker who phoned victims ‘ mum to taunt her

  2. Quinn wants to block site from ” harrassing, pestering, annoying or molesting ” him

  3. Now forced out of loyalist villunabler r suspicious object left at his home.

ONE OF THE North of Ireland‘s most notorious sex offenders is taking legal action to prevent an anti-abuse campaigner ” annoying ” him. Michael Sean Quinn was sentenced to eight years in prison in June 2007 after being convicted of raping a 15-year-old girl and later phoning his victim’s mother to tell het , ” I enjoyed raping your girl.”

2013-03-26 22.19.45

The West Belfast man now taking legal action in a bid to shut down a Facebook page which campaigns against sex offenders. The Irish News has also learned that Quinn, who has been living in Newbuildings, Co Derry, fled the loyalist area earlier this month after a suspicious object was left at the house he was staying in. Quinn (24), originally from Twinbrook, on the outskirts of West Belfast, is understood to have been living with his girlfriend in the loyalist village for several months. His solicitors earlier this month lodged an appliction seeking an injunction against Joe McCloskey,pictured right, the man operating the Facebook page and social media giant itself. The aapplication was lodged in the High Court in Belfast on March 12 but was adjourned by Mr Justice Gillen, is seeking an interim injunction preventing either party ” harassing, pestering, annoying or molesting ” Quinn by ” distributing, broadcasting, or transmitting ” information about him on  Facebook. Quinn also wants Facebook to hand over all information it holds about the site’s author.

Joe McCloskey

During the brutal attack on Blacks Road, Belfast, Quinn’s cousin Terence McKenna used an iron bar to threaten three teenage boys who were with the victim as she was being threatened with a screwdriver and raped at a garage forecourt. Quinn was released from prison in August 2009 having served half his term. He was classed as a level three offender, the highest category, and deemed at risk of reoffending. Quinn then raped his victim a second time a short time lateriI in the grounds of a nearby golf course. After carrying out the crime Quinn used the teenage victims mobile phone to ring her mother and gloat : ” I enjoyed raping your girl.” In December 2009 his release licence was suspended for two months after he breached the rules of the hostel where he was staying. The following year he received a two-year sentence for burglary and breaching a court-imposed sexual offences prevention order. In June last year he was back in the dock again and sentenced to seven weeks for again breaching the court order. However, the serial offender walked free from court due to time already served.

It is the second time this month a notorious sex offender has attempted to close down Facebook pages operated by by Mr McCloskey. Earlier this month The Irish News revealed that a child sex offender, known only as XY after he was granted anonymity by the court, launched legal action against  Mr  McCloskey after details about the paedoophile were posred on a ‘ name-and-shame ‘ Facbook page called ‘Keeping our kids safe from predators’. In November last year Mr McCloskey was involved in a landmark case when the court ordered Facebook to close the page down. In an interveiw with The Irish News earlier this month Mr McCloskey said he has ” no regreats ” about posting details of convicted sex offenders on Facebook. Mr McCloskey’s solicitor Brian Stelfox says his client will fight the attempts to silence him. ” He is saying he will strenuously contest the appliction as he feels he [Quinn] should be legitimately named and shamed,” he said. ” The client feels given what he [Quinn] has been convicted of, his stance is entirely legitmate.” A spokesman for Facebook declined to comment.

Sex offender forced to flee loyalist area

CONCONVICTED West Belfast double rapist Michael Sean Quinn has been forced to flee the stunch loyalist enclacve where he has been living. The Irish News can reveal. The sex offender fled Newbuildings, near Derry, earlier this month after a suspicuious object was left at the house where he was staying.

Michael Sean Quinn

Quinn, originally from Twinbrook, on the outskirts of West Belfast, is understood to have been living in the loyalist village area for a number of months. The alert at the Gortin Meadows house where he was staying was sparked after a suspsicious object was discovered on March 1. A number of homes in the area were evacuated during a the following security alert and the object was later declared a hoax.Quinn has been unable  to return to his Twinbrook home since his 2007 conviction for raping a 15-year-old girl twice. In 2009 dissident republican group Oglaigh na hEireann (ONH) shot thr vicious rapist’s 17-year-old brother to ” act as a warning ” to him not to return to his Twinbrook home. 

At the time the organisation said the shooting of the teenager was a direct warning to his older brother. ” Should he attempt to return to his former home let there be no doubt what the consequences wll be,” the republican group said. ! If ONH volenteers cross paths with Michael Quinn the punishment he will receve will be far greater than any we have delt out to date.  We have shown that we can enter his home at any time so he is well awahere should he return we will be paying a return visit.” In 2009 the defendent rapist dismissed the threat. ” You’ll not see me in Twinbrook anyway,” he said. ” I don’t care. Let them shoot me if they want. I’m not afraid of them. The y’re wnasters.”

With many thanks to : Connla Young, Irish News.

we should be told automatically if there is a sex offender living close by

HM Government

e-petition

SUPPORT PETITION;To Change laws that PROTECT PAEDOPHILES A Campaign To Amend The 2003 justice Bill

we should be told automatically if there is a sex offender living close by

Responsible department: Ministry of Justice

we want a amendment in the law stating that if the Offender admits grooming/ Abuse of trust or sexually assaulting the victim before 2003, and the victim comes forward after 2003 then the police and CPS can enact any law that is relevant to the individual case from the 2003 criminal Justice bill

LINK TO PETITION : http://epetitions.direct.gov.uk/petitions/4251

Sign this e-petition

SUPPORT PETITION;To Change laws that PROTECT PAEDOPHILES A Campaign To Amend The 2003 justice Bill

Shock ‘cure’ for paedophiles: 100 perverts chemically castrated in jail to crush vile urges

Around 100 perverts volunteered for the controversial government prison initiative that has divided professional opinion

Sick: Evil killer Roy Whiting
Sick: Evil killer Roy Whiting
PA

Some of Britain’s most dangerous paedophiles have been chemically castrated to curb their sick desires.

Around 100 perverts volunteered for the controversial government prison initiative that has divided professional opinion.

They were given drugs designed to reduce testosterone levels to those of prepubescent boys in a bid to crush sex drive and keep children safe from their evil clutches.

The treatment is being piloted by psychiatrists at Whatton, a specialist jail in Nottinghamshire that holds only sex offenders.

The shock “cure” could be used on vile paedophiles such as Roy Whiting, who killed Sussex schoolgirl Sarah Payne in 2000.

Criminal psychiatrist Professor Don Grubin has been co-ordinating the programme nationally with the prison service and the Department of Health.

Sarah Payne
Murdered: Sarah Payne, 8

He said: “I have referred around 100 people for the treatment. It is still ongoing but do not have anything to do with the treatment.

“They come to me in the first instance to see whether the treatment is appropriate for them.

“We know the treatment works to reduce sexual arousal and fantasies.”

But the Prison Reform Trust branded the scheme a waste of money and said chemical castration is no replacement for proper rehabilitation.

Director Juliet Lyon said: “It’s difficult to see why anyone would invest public money in controversial medication when you could fund sex offender treatment in prison, police and public protection on release, all of which are proven to reduce reoffending and make communities safer.”

Evidence from Scandinavia suggests chemical castration, which has the same effect as physical castration, can cut rates of reoffending from 40% to 5%.

Whatton Prison
Programme: Whatton Prison in Nottinghamshire
Raymonds Press

Guidance on the medication says it should be used for those with compulsive or ­impulsive urges to offend, those who have difficulties in ­controlling sexual arousal, intrusive sexual fantasies or urges, sadism or other “dangerous” tendencies such as necrophilia.

But it stresses: “It is anticipated only small numbers of sex offenders will benefit from these treatments.”

The Ministry of Justice said: “We support the use of ­pharmaceutical ­interventions for high risk sex offenders given the evidence that it can be useful in reducing risk for some perpetrators.”

The drug, leuprorelin sold as Prostap, switches off the male hormone testosterone, linked to the high sex drives in paedophiles. But some experts believe it does not work and can have bad side-effects.

Chemical castration is mandatory for perverts in Poland, Moldova, Russia and certain US states.

Who needs the drugs

Prostap SR
Drug: Prostap SR

ROY WHITING, 53

Murdered Sarah Payne, aged eight, in West Sussex in 2000.

COLIN BLANCHARD, 41

Jailed indefinitely last year for running web paedophile network in Rochdale, including nursery worker Vanessa George.

ANTHONY BARRON, 57

Committed sex attacks on up to 90 girls as young as three from 1995 to 2006 in Oxfordshire.

DEREK SKARDON, 45

Put film of his “depraved and shocking” abuse of girl of six in Liverpool online.

Debate: Should we give paedophiles chemical castration pills?