Release All Political Prisoners Today ! END BRITISH INTERNMENT IN IRELAND
#Jftc2 #EndBritishInternment #FreeNiallLehd
With many thanks to: Richard Steele for the original posting.
With many thanks to: The C2
Follow this link to find out more and please sign the Petition: https://jftc2.com/
Read the facts…… www.JFTC2.com
Brendan McConville was born on 19th May 1971. He is the youngest son of Willie and Eileen, from Lurgan Co, Armagh, Brother to Damian, Thomas and Dwyer. Brendan is a loving Father of two boys, Sean and Caoimhin
He first attended Tanaghmore Primary school in Lurgan before moving to Craigavon with his family at the age of seven, where he attended St. Anthony’s Primary school and then on to Lismore Comprehensive. Brendan has a keen interest in the Irish language and culture, after leaving school he attended Irish language classes at the Lurgan Cumann of the Gaelic League were he obtained a gold fainne.
Brendan is passionate about community activism, in the past he served the people of Loughside ward in Lurgan when they elected him as their local councillor in Craigavon Borough Council. Brendan is known locally as an astute articulate debater, yet is soft spoken with a smiling generous personality. He enjoys a close relationship with his family and friends and is well respected within his community.
Through out the ordeal that Brendan now finds himself he has continually denied all involvement, as can been seen on this site the so called evidence against him is thin or non existent, despite these hardships and the conditions in which he finds himself Brendan keeps his spirits up through reading and letter writing he also helps other Prisoners interested in learning the Irish Language, for his family he is a pillar of strength in these trying times, to all who know him he is affectionately known as “big Yandie”
Happy Birthday to my amazing husband, I could write all day about this man. Brendan is extremely focused on his studies which he is doing to improve and help with our future. After having a stroke, he has lost weight and without fail goes to Gym every week day, he even does training over the weekend. He takes a great comfort and strength from Mass each week, with a solid and great friendship with Father Frank ( who married us ) and prays morning and evening. Brendan enjoys Art and paints for relaxation, along with writing beautiful and funny poetry. He with a small group of others has just recorded two songs in guitar class, which is being put on a CD and i can’t wait for him to send me out 🙂 We share much of the same music from The Boss, Bob Dylan, Stevie Nicks, Cat Stevens, Tom Petty ect. When there is nothing on TV we listen to the same music.Brendan also finds it important to maintain his Irish studies and manages one day a week for Irish classes. I adore this man, i am proud of his achievements and his determination in everything he does. Happy Birthday Brendan, I love you ❤ xxx
With many thanks to: Siobhán McConville.
Don’t be a facebook activist…be a active activist.
27/05/2017 13.00 City Chambers Glasgow
http://www.JFTC2.com Read the facts
With many thanks to: Kevin Kinsella.
Despite having retrospectively quashed the conviction of Martin McCauley in the Armagh hayshed shoot to kill case due to destruction of evidence by the state, McGrory knowingly presided over the use of tampered and destroyed evidence to convict Brendan McConville and John Paul Wootton now known as the Craigavon Two.
This appalling miscarriage of justice which continues to this day will be the corrupt legacy of McGrorys tenure in office. Meanwhile two men remain in prison facing life on the most fabricated of cases. John Paul Wootton who was legally a child at the time of his imprisonment was actively and vindictively pursued by McGrory who increased JP’s sentence to 18 years.
Good riddance! #JFTC2
With many thanks to: Justice For The Craigavon Two.
(1) The Crown Star Witness ‘M’ did not come forward for 11 months.
(2) Witness ‘M’ was heavily intoxicated when he first contacted the police.
(3) Witness ‘M’ was proved to be continuously lying under oath.
(4) Witness M’s ‘eyewitness testimony’ was medically impossible.
(5) Witness M’s identity was hidden from the court preventing proper cross-examination.
(6) Witness M’s partner who was with him on the night refused to corroborate his version of events.
(7) ‘Witness M’ benefited financially from the police (as a police informant) for his involvement.
(8) The British Army engaged in evidence tampering, purposely deleting information from a tracking device alleged to have been planted on John Paul’s car.
(9) The AK47 used in the killing was recovered, it had a partial fingerprint on the magazine of the gun, which did not come from Brendan or John Paul.
(10) Prison Officers planted evidence in one of the Craigavon Two’s cell (Brendan McConville) at Maghaberry Prison and the High Court tried to use it to blacken his character.
(11) Witness M’s father discredited his son’s testimony calling his son ‘M’ a ‘Walter Mitty’ and ‘compulsive liar’.
(12) The police arrested M‘s father in an attempt to intimate him into retracting his statement.
(13) The police tried to blacken the name of defence lawyers claiming they took the affidavit of whiteness M’s father at gunpoint in league with the IRA, an outlandish claim.
(14) The United Nations was lobbied to protect defence lawyers who feared for their own safety for only doing their own jobs.
(15) The Crown Prosecution Service admitted at the appeal of ‘The Craigavon Two’ that evidence presented didn’t prove ‘beyond a reasonable doubt’ that Brendan and John Paul were guilty !!!
Any comments or queire’s please contact
Please follow this link to sign their petition thankyou: https://you.38degrees.org.uk/petitions/justice-for-the-craigavon-two-1/