(1) The Crown Star Witness ‘M’ did not come forward for 11 months.
(2) Witness ‘M’ was heavily intoxicated when he first contacted the police.
(3) Witness ‘M’ was proved to be continuously lying under oath.
(4) Witness M’s ‘eyewitness testimony’ was medically impossible.
(5) Witness M’s identity was hidden from the court preventing proper cross-examination.
(6) Witness M’s partner who was with him on the night refused to corroborate his version of events.
(7) ‘Witness M’ benefited financially from the police (as a police informant) for his involvement.
(8) The British Army engaged in evidence tampering, purposely deleting information from a tracking device alleged to have been planted on John Paul’s car.
(9) The AK47 used in the killing was recovered, it had a partial fingerprint on the magazine of the gun, which did not come from Brendan or John Paul.
(10) Prison Officers planted evidence in one of the Craigavon Two’s cell (Brendan McConville) at Maghaberry Prison and the High Court tried to use it to blacken his character.
(11) Witness M’s father discredited his son’s testimony calling his son ‘M’ a ‘Walter Mitty’ and ‘compulsive liar’.
(12) The police arrested M‘s father in an attempt to intimate him into retracting his statement.
(13) The police tried to blacken the name of defence lawyers claiming they took the affidavit of whiteness M’s father at gunpoint in league with the IRA, an outlandish claim.
(14) The United Nations was lobbied to protect defence lawyers who feared for their own safety for only doing their own jobs.
(15) The Crown Prosecution Service admitted at the appeal of ‘The Craigavon Two’ that evidence presented didn’t prove ‘beyond a reasonable doubt’ that Brendan and John Paul were guilty !!!
Any comments or queire’s please contact