Now RELEASED & living in Camborne
Kiaran Bradshaw was sentenced to eight years in 2015 for raping and sexually assaulting seven girls.
He was found guilty of:
– Raping one girl and three charges of penetrative activIty with a child in relation to her.
– Penetrative sexual activity with the then 14-year-old
– Assault by penetration in relation to another girl who was aged 14 at the time
– Sexually assaulting a 12-year-old.
– Sexual activity with a 13-year-old.
He was ordered to sign the sex offender’s register indefinitely and comply with a sexual offences prevention order for 10 years.
With many thanks to: UK database for the origional story.