Damian, a chara,
Your comments have been noted.
As you will be aware, Sinn Féin supports Gerry McGeough‘s campaign for release and agrees that his prosecution should not have happened. Sinn Fein will continue to do all we can to achieve the release of Mr McGeough.
Office of Gerry Adams TD
Sinn Féin President
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Damian Herron
Okay. WHAT EXACTLY DOES THAT MEAN? “SF will continue to do all we can to achieve the release of Mr. McGeough?” This has been their standard reply for the past 5 years with regard to Gerry’s arrest and now his incarceration. I would like to know the DETAILS of exactly what they are doing to achieve this? I have been asking Gerry Adams, Sean Crowe, Michelle Gildernew and other SF representatives for the details/documentation for years now and not one single bit of proof to show they have been trying to help this campaign or Gerry has been forth coming with the exception of this statement that continues to show up at election time and at their Ard Fheis. It would be extremely helpful to Gerry’s family and this campaign to know what they have actually done and are continuing to do to achieve his release. Thank you.
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Helen McClafferty
- Now is the Time to Take a Stand Against the Anti Good Friday Agreement Unionists (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Ouch: Tensions increase as Gerry Adams dismisses Fianna Fáil as ‘impotent’ (thejournal.ie)
- Free Gerry McGaough campain letter (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Republican Marian Price reveals horror of seven months’ solitary confinement in prison (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Sinn Fein president Gerry Adams enjoys an ice-cream with party representatives – BBC News (bbc.co.uk)