GIRWOOD SCANDAL: I salute the media for exposing what is going on, the Stephen Nolan Shows (TV& Radio) & Spotlight tv current affairs slot in particular. Sinn Féin & the DUP are turning the gains of the civil rights movement into reverse, i.e. Housing is yet again being based on CREED not NEED. Shame on them. This is yet another sectarian carve up whereby nationalists desperately in need of housing are yet again being by-passed. In fact, the Housing Executive, now a mere puppet of the DUP minister, McCausland, is issuing leaflets SOLELY to Protestants/Unionists, as far away as Carrickfergus, to occupy houses in HIS CONSTITUTENCY. DEMAND HOUSE ALLOCATION ON NEED NOT CREED!!! We should re-establish NICRA as a matter of urgency, for fairness for all, and ASAP, that’s what I think. What about YOU?
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Fionnbarra Ó Dochartaigh.
- In Retrospect – TIRED OF THE COVER UP (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Paterson: My duty is to protect the public (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Republican Marian Price reveals horror of seven months’ solitary confinement in prison (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Girdwood Is Go ! (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Masterplan for Girdwood: “back to the sectarian drawing board…” (sluggerotoole.com)