Two grey and green boats carrying 2 patrols of up to 16 men in camouflage gear all carrying assault rifles and back packs got off the boats close to crum castle in the Newtownbutler area , local farmers confirmed that the 2 patrols left the boats and moved off into surrounding areas for up to an hour then returned and left.
We have all been feed the lies that the British Army have left the occupied 6 counties but it is now becoming more apparent that the british army are coming out of there covert roles and openly patrolling local area as seen in derry this week and now in rural co fermanagh!!!
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Fermanaghcavan Csm
- Ministry of Defence deny British Army foot patrol claims (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- £600,000 price tag for Fermanagh island (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)
- Davy Hyland – “British Army haven’t gone away you know” (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Tests due after Lough body find (bbc.co.uk)
- Community in shock after suspicious death of woman (belfasttelegraph.co.uk)