Anti-socialist and Tea Party spokesperson Michele Bachmann announced she’s a citizen of Switzerland, a socialist nation with universal health care and marriage equality. On a related note, Bachmann’s family has received a quarter of a million dollars in farm subsidies, the very thing she rails against. We knew she was a bozo when she emerged on the national scene wanting to investigate anyone in Congress “who wasn’t patriotic.” Seems as this anti-socialist “patriot” takes government handouts AND chooses to be a citizen of a socialist country. It’s time for her constituents in Minnesota to dump her for someone who’ll better represent the people of her district instead of re-electing this goofy gadfly.
— with Robert Mitchell.
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : Tracy Knauss.
- Michele Bachmann Says Romney Cannot Beat Obama (crooksandliars.com)
- Michele Bachmann, Swiss Citizen (crooksandliars.com)
- Michele Bachmann now Swiss citizen (lfpress.com)
- Michele Bachmann Becomes Citizen of Switzerland (slog.thestranger.com)
- Michele Bachmann Becomes Swiss Citizen (kstp.com)