Davy said “The British army are very active in the six-counties, people might not see them everyday but that doesn’t mean they aren’t here, lurking in the shadows. There are thousands of British combat troops garrisoned in military bases across the North. We are under foreign occupation, make no bones about that”.
“The revelations that a covert British army unit, the SRR, was involved in planting a tracking device on a republicans car is a worrying development. This particular unit are closely linked with the SAS and the 14th intelligence company who are well skilled in colluding with unionist death squads. How many more covert operations are being carried out against the republican community?
Hyland continued “British soldiers have also been involved in raiding homes across the 6 counties, including nationalist areas here in Newry and this was exposed by éirígí last year. At the time there wasn’t a single word of condemnation from the establishment parties. The same people who try and portray the 6 counties as a normal society, yet we are far from normal, we still have armed British soldiers on operations regardless of whether we can see them or not. The establishment parties might be happy that everything is ok as long as you can’t see British soldiers, but for republicans the British army is not welcome in any part of Ireland, under any guise, under any circumstances.
POSTED ON BEHALF OF : by Stephen Murney on Tuesday, 21 February 2012 at 17:17 ·
- Suspicions that Kingsmill killer was informer (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Irish Republican News ( the Clonoe ) 514 (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Family reject HET report on soldier’s killing of teen (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Two British soldiers ‘abused kids aged ten’ (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Militants Claim Intelligence Success… (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)