Appearing at Londonderry Magistrates Court was Gerard Francis O’Donnell, 52, a taxi driver from Strangford Park.
The defendant replied “definitely not guilty” to committing the offence when his home was searched on 20 June of last year.
As part of his bail conditions Mr O’Donnell has been banned from using recording devices outside his home, except when at recognised sporting events.
He was also ordered not to attend any illegal public meetings and to report to the police twice each week.
- Judge refuses PSNI footage bid (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- PSNI warning over suspect device (bbc.co.uk)
- Ruc/psni Brutality Must End – Psni-ruc Whats the Diference – Different Name But Same Game (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- More Ruc/psni Brutilty When Will It Stop ??? (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)
- Ruc/psni Back-up Community Worker / Crj (community Restoreative Justice ) Why ??? (seachranaidhe1.wordpress.com)